Arizona and San Diego Prescription Mistake Attorneys
Medication errors account for a sizable percentage of medical malpractice cases in Arizona, San Diego, and nationally. Thousands of different drugs are prescribed annually for patients in nursing homes, clinics and hospitals. The growing demand for pharmaceuticals can translate to critical errors by physicians and pharmacists.
The Mercaldo Law Firm brings its decades of service, comprehensive legal knowledge, investigative resources and client commitment to pharmacy negligence and medication errors cases that include:
- Negligent dosing — overdosing, underdosing, labeling or dispensing error, nursing error in administering a drug
- Drug interactions — drugs impacting the effect of other drugs, drugs taken with or without food
- Allergic reactions — negligent dispensing of drugs that a patient is allergic to, or drugs with cross-reactivity (containing similar chemical composition)
- Incorrectly filled prescription — caused by misreading of a doctor’s instructions, confusion of multiple drugs with similar names, drugs given to the wrong hospital patient
- Harmful side effects — requiring education and monitoring of patients to prevent reactions such as decreased kidney function
If you or a family member has suffered, and your health has declined significantly, due to a medication error by a prescribing doctor, nurse or pharmacist, you should speak with our lawyer immediately. Our law firm is extremely selective in the cases we choose to take on, but if we accept yours, we will work tirelessly to achieve the financial compensation you need to handle all expenses incurred during this setback.
Contact The Mercaldo Law Firm
Call or e-mail the Mercaldo Law Firm today. We respond promptly to your email message and any communication left with our law office after business hours. Your initial consultation is free of charge. An evening appointment is available upon request.